Some instructions for the Final Oral Presentation:
– Work in pairs. Choose one subject. The subject can be any issue related with Latin America and/or Spain culture, history, society, politics, etc. You can re-use what you wrote for the blog, and extend it a little bit. You can also comment news about Latin America or Spain, and make some research to explain it.
– It has to be 4 to 8 minute long.
– It has to be entirely in Spanish, and not to be read. This means: you can have, of course, a short scheme with you, but this has to be used only as a hand-out of the general structure of your presentation. Don’t worry if you make some mistakes when talking, what I want to see is that you can tell or explain something in Spanish. I won’t be grading every word you say, but the general presentation.
– You have to prepare a hand-out for your classmates and for me.
– It will be held on the last week of classes (Monday 8, Wednesday 10, Friday 12).
We will arrange a schedule next week, so think about which day is best for you.